Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wrap Ups and Ramp Ups

Sorry for not posting sooner. The weekend was crazy with Twist and I took off yesterday for a business trip.

Twist was an absolute blast! Thanks to everyone who came out - especially those of you who made the trek in the remnants of Hanna. It was such a great community event - Lexie & Cory you guys rock!



Here's our own LA demoing the Rigid Heddle Loom on Friday evening.



I manned the show on Saturday and the interest in the loom was incredible.

Here's Christa & Tina from WEBS! Christa was selling her beautiful handknits while Tina makes amazing necklaces.




For those of you who missed the event, rumor has it that a Twist 2.0 may be in the works, so be sure to stay tuned!

Now, as much as I hate to say goodbye to summer, there's no question that fall is just around the corner. Our new fall catalog is arriving in homes and I have to say a great big "Thank you" to everyone who has taken time to email or post a comment or blog about it. We are really proud of this issue as it incorporates many new ideas I've been working on. If yours hasn't arrived yet, don't despair! The catalogs are at the mercy of the USPS so please have patience. If you aren't currently on our mailing list and want to receive a copy, simply email customerservice@yarn.com with the request and be sure to include your name and mailing address.

For those of you who have already dog-eared several pages, what projects are you planning to make? Time to get fall knitting in full swing!


Kathy

1 comment:

Leebot said...

I just got the fall catalog. I savor every one that comes in the mail while enjoying a nice cup of tea. Man, I sound like I'm 90 years old, don't I?!

 
Add to Technorati Favorites