Friday, August 29, 2008

Mastering Technology

I think I simply wore Blogger out last night in trying to upload these videos. Sorry to have left you with the middle of the Oreo missing, but here we go.

All set and ready for the knitters!


Here is a quick tour of the Berroco section of our booth. In particular, check out the Babettes (Andra's and Pixie's) and the beautiful Assemblage Sweater. I "heart" Assemblage. There are three lovely versions for you to see!

I have some regular camera shots from the show that still need to be posted, so stay tuned for those.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Labor Day weekend. Remember, our retail store will be CLOSED Sunday (as always) and Monday in observance of the holiday! You can always order anytime at www.yarn.com!

Kathy

2 comments:

Meliabella said...

Is it bad that these videos make me "homesick"? ;)

Kathy said...

No, it's a good thing.

 
Add to Technorati Favorites