Sunday, May 18, 2008

Wrap It Up and Put A Bow On It

And let's call it a Tent Sale! What a weekend! I mean, how else would someone like me celebrate a birthday? At Tent Sale! I've only got a few minutes to post - I'm in Florida for a conference. Never a dull moment.

We kicked off Saturday with a live broadcast of Ready, Set, Knit! So much fun, especially since we had the pleasure of Cat Bordhi joining us on air.



Then the staff decided it would be a good idea to sing Happy Birthday to me while we were on the air. I did score an adorable and delicious cake:




Then the shoppers came.






Thanks to everyone who came out for the event. Thanks to all of our local shepherds who came on Saturday for the Fleece Market. Finally, a great big thank you to our amazing staff. Once again, you all did an outstanding job!
The Anniversary Sale contines for another week o so, be sure to get your orders in before it's over!

Kathy


3 comments:

Janice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janice said...

Happy birthday, Kathy. It's your 21st, right? At least, that was the number I counted on the cake!

Kathy said...

Hey Janice

It's really 29 - they just couldn't get all of the candles on the cake ;) Thanks for the nice wishes.

I actually have to say, they only b'day that actually caused me angst so far was 25. Something about being a quarter century really got to me.

 
Add to Technorati Favorites