Sunday, January 27, 2008

The Most Important Day

Today is the single most important day in January.



Today, January 27th is Jonathan's birthday. Today he is 7. He is just getting too big.


No, he did not get a cellphone nor does he have one - no worries.

This picture of him getting the update on Jackson's hockey game this morning just spoke volumes to me. . .




Then it was off to another bowling extravaganza:




Note the recurrence of the "hockey" theme:


Happiness is. . . a happy birthday boy:



Happy Birthday Jonathan!



Love,


Mom

5 comments:

tiffany... said...

holy moly! happy birthday jonathan! (dar and cheryl and kim say hello too!)

JanuaryOne Cara said...

Happy Birthday!

My nephew turned seven on 1/17 and while it sounds so young, it seems so old!

Hope you all had a great day!

tina said...

Well happy birthday Jonathan--- a day late!

I say make it a birthday WEEK! :)

mamacate said...

Happy birthday Jonathan! My partner and my son were actually bowling there during your party--when I read this I put two and two together. Small world, small town, huh? Happy mama-day to you, too!

Melissa Morgan-Oakes said...

slap a tie on that boy.

 
Add to Technorati Favorites