Saturday, March 24, 2007

Vacation is Over!

Hi Everyone!

Sorry that I have not updated the blog. We've been in Florida with the boys for a little R&R for the last 9 days. Prior to that, I desperately tried to post, but I had about 3 months worth of work/life things to complete before we left. Steve and I did our best job ever of leaving work behind on this trip. That's not to say we've been out of touch and not doing some business, but it really was kept to a minimum for once.

I have so many pictures and stories and updates to give, but I first must get through the 10 tons of laundry awaiting me. My plan is to not overwhelm you, but start where I left off and catch you all up on as much as I can as fast as I can including Steve going blonde, events, new yarns, happenings and life.

Our trip was awesome and very much needed. I was feeling very tired and overwhelmed with everything and now I am ready to tackle it all. Now if only the weather here in New England would cooperate so I can keep my tan going. . . . given we're expecting 1-3 inches of snow tonight, it's not looking good.

More tomorrow.

Kathy

3 comments:

caro said...

Awesome, can't wait to see the blonde lid!

Unknown said...

I can't find the top down raglan sweater for knitalong from podcast. Where is it?

Kathy said...

Good question on the KAL pattern. Hmmm. . . .seems the mice have been playing while we were away. I'll get it taken care of today! Sorry for the inconvenience.

 
Add to Technorati Favorites